The SYMBO DUO is the next generation Voxelmaps integrated mobile mapping system.
The unique device consists of state-of-the-art LiDAR, optical cameras, high accuracy GPS, IMU, and has the ability to have PPK and RTK if required.
The SYMBO DUO has 5G and edge processing, so you have the flexibility to do everything on the edge and then that data can be sent for processing.
Unique Features Of The SYMBO DUO:
– Voxelmaps has incorporated 2 Velodyne Puck (16 channels) with a total of 1.2 million pulses per second in dual return mode
– High resolution image data is provided with 6 cameras at 58 MP per frame, with 5 or 10 frames per second
– 4 cameras @12 MP resolution (forward facing center, 2 forward facing corners, rear facing center)
– 2 cameras @5 MP resolution (Rear facing corners)
– Edge computing support via the NVIDIA Jetson AXG Xavier is a key component of the SYMBO DUO
– The system size/footprint is unmatched in the industry at less than 20 lbs/9 kgs
– Easy one person installation (<1 hr) onto standard vehicle roof bike rack
– The system allows mounting at various angles via adjustable tilt to focus LiDAR/imagery collection on key assets (e.g., Utility Poles/Joint Use attachments)
In addition to this, our cost-efficient and cutting-edge mobile mapping solution is designed to be single-person operated, ideal for large scale collections, and can be transported with ease as we build the world’s most accurate 4D volumetric model of the earth.