From 3D reality capture to visualizing complex designs in VR and AR and more, the technologies that allow us to better understand our world are helping professionals across a wide variety of industries to get better and more actionable data quicker than ever before. While Geo Week will explore how the markets, technologies and solutions overlap, anyone looking for updates on the latest 3D modeling, reality capture and visualization technologies will still find them within our event and digital offerings.
In a combined conference, you can explore the content specific to your disciplines, but also look ahead to where overlap exists.
– How can the convergence of geospatial and digital models lead to a seamless dataset for infrastructure and other large-scale projects?
– What does mapping and reality capture in the age of autonomy really look like?
– How can companies get from scans to actionable data more quickly and effectively?
– What tools for visualizing 3D information can be used to place models in the real world, or update them in real time?
– How are ‘digital twins’ being leveraged to solve problems and increase efficiency over the entire lifecycle of assets and buildings?
With dedicated 3D and digitization focused tracks within the conference schedule, as well as a continued commitment to following the latest industry news for our engaged professional audience, the content you know and love is still here – and is growing.