From digital twin technologies to automation, the technologies that allow us to better understand our world are helping professionals across a wide variety of industries to get better and more actionable data quicker than ever before. While Geo Week will explore how these markets, technologies and solutions overlap, anyone seeking updates on the latest AEC technologies will still find them within our event and digital offerings.
In a combined conference, you can explore content specific to the AEC industry and its evolution towards digitization, and also look ahead to where overlap exists.
– How will the merging of geospatial information and BIM play change workflows?
– How can companies get from scans to actionable data more quickly and effectively?
– What does it mean to enable collaboration across the full project team (architect, surveyor, builder, owner/operator) to show how software solutions need to evolve to address the full lifecycle of a project from site survey to facilities management and everything in between?
– What role will automation, and AI play in capturing data throughout project lifecycles?
– How are ‘digital twins’ being leveraged to solve problems and increase efficiency over the entire lifecycle of assets and buildings?
– What does the rise of SLAM-based scanning mean for the AEC industry?
With dedicated AEC-focused tracks within the conference schedule, as well as a continued commitment to following the latest industry news for our engaged professional audience, the content you know and love is still here – and is growing.