From linear mapping to vertical construction, the technologies that allow us to better understand our world are helping professionals across a wide variety of industries to get better and more actionable data quicker than ever before. While Geo Week will explore how the markets, technologies and solutions overlap, anyone looking for updates on the latest in mobile mapping, lidar and remote sensing will still find them within our event and digital offerings.
In a combined conference, you can explore the content specific to your disciplines, but also look ahead to where overlap exists.
– How can the convergence of geospatial and digital models lead to a seamless dataset for infrastructure and other large-scale projects?
– How is geolocation data enabling ecosystems to evolve?
– What from location intelligence can be directly funneled into business intelligence?
– What tools for visualizing 3D information can be used to place models in the real world, or update them in real time?
– What role will automation, and AI play in capturing data?
– How do government agencies leverage technology for critical infrastructure products?
With dedicated lidar, surveying and mapping-focused tracks within the conference schedule, as well as a continued commitment to following the latest industry news for our engaged professional audience, the content you know and love is still here – and is growing.