On-demand Webinar | Free
During this webinar Phase One Industrial will cover all the benefits of the complete large format image solution, through to the single aerial cameras for manned aircraft, UAVs and ground solutions.
The presentation will discuss the specifications of the complete Aerial Solution that will help your business to become more efficient and cost-effective in aerial image data collection.
In addition, we will have the opportunity to take a closer look at some recent user examples from Scott Jones, VP Collection Operations, Atlantic; a forward-thinking, technology-driven remote sensing, surveying and consulting business since investing in Phase One Industrial.
- Performance Overview and an introduction of how the complete Aerial Solution makes your business more efficient and economical
- Large coverage with image width over 20,000 pixels
- Reduces number of exposures & flight lines needed
- Decreases time to final deliverable
- High image capture rate
- High aerial survey productivity
- Compact & lightweight system
- Easily integrates with smaller gyro stabilized mounts in a range of aircrafts
- Wide Dynamic Range of 83dB – ability to work in challenging low light conditions
- Higher ROI compared with other large format systems
- Why you should invest in Phase One Industrial
Editor’s note: This webinar references a Leica Geosystems product that has not been in production since 2010. To find out about the current large format airborne cameras, please visit the website at https://leica-geosystems.com/products/airborne-systems/imaging-sensors.
System Sales Manager, Phase One Industrial
Kevin manages Aerial Systems Sales across the Americas. With an MSC in Aeronautical Science and more than 15 years of knowledge and experience in the Geospatial Industry on all levels, his understanding of the marketplace and its exacting demands in terms of collection systems with precision imagery requirements ensures Kevin is able to support and direct our broad range of customers to the best business option for their needs. Kevin has worked in many capacities in his career including camera system operator, photo lab technician, aircraft mechanic, Sales Manager, and Director of Operations. His personal knowledge of buying, maintaining, selling and the collection of Aerial Data and Systems brings another dimension to the Phase One Industrial team.
Vice President, Atlantic
Scott first started with Atlantic in 2012 as a sensor operator of an Optech 3100. Now 8 years later, Scott over sees field operations and data processing as Vice President. Scott attended the Geomatics program at the University of Alaska, Anchorage. In the rare occasion Scott has free time, he enjoys the outdoors with his wife and family.