The DJI Zenmuse L1 is gaining a reputation among surveyors as being a great balance between capability and affordability. This hands-on workshop will teach you everything you will need to know to go from no drone lidar experience to creating accurate and verified survey deliverables using the DJI Zenmuse L1.
We will show you:
• How to flight plan missions for different operational scenarios
• How to execute different survey approaches (RTK, PPK)
• How to post process and calibrate using DJI Terra
• How to install and navigate TerraSolid UAV
• How to validate your lidar using ground control and validation points and export control reports
• How to setup and modify your automatic point classification macro
• How to perform manual ground classification, breakline extraction, and surface generation
• How to export your survey deliverables for MicroStation and AutoCAD
BAAM. Tech will provide free temporary licenses for all the software you will need as well as processing datasets you can take with you after the training. This training will provide you with hands on experience with the hardware and software you need to know in order to execute successful, accurate, and profitable drone lidar projects.